Install A WordPress Theme
Your WordPress theme set up & configured
If you’ve never installed and configured a WordPress theme before, it can be a little confusing. In addition, themes from different developers can differ quite drastically, with different framework controls.
My Install A WordPress Theme task will get you up and running with your new theme.
I will install and configure your theme with the default demo as provided by its developer.
This task does not include any custom WordPress work or building out your theme with your content.
If you require additional hours for this kind of work, please order my Hourly WordPress Management task.
- Installation & configuration of your theme
- Import of your chosen demo
- License activation
I’ll need the following from you:
- A copy of your theme zip file.
- Your license key provided by the theme vendor.
- A WordPress admin username/password. I recommend creating a temporary user account for me that you can delete once my work is complete, in order to maintain your website security.
- FTP credentials – your web hosting company will be able to provide this if you are not sure what it is.
- Hosting control panel access credentials – again, available from your web hosting provider.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the work you have carried out?
I will aim to resolve any issues with you to provide full satisfaction, however if for some reason my work has not matched your expectations, I will provide you with a full refund.