I’ll move WordPress files & database to a different server or host
Sometimes you need to move your WordPress website, without losing any data. So whether you are moving your website to a new host, or want to create a staging clone of your current website, I can move your site for you.
I’ll take a copy of your website database and file structure and replicate it on the server/host of your choice, and fully test everything is working before handing it over to you. I will provide you with a backup copy of the files & database for your security.
- I’ll take a copy of your website database and files
- I’ll install the files & database to the web host/server of your choice
- I’ll test that everything is working as it should
You will need to provide me with the following information:
- The website address that you would like me to take a look at.
- Access to the admin area of your website, through a username & password. I recommend creating a temporary account for this, so that you can delete it once I have finished working on your website. This will ensure full security of your website.
- FTP details for your hosting account. If you are not sure what this is, please contact your web hosting provider. This enables me to access the files of your website on your server.
- Access to your web hosting control panel. If you are not sure what this is, contact your web hosting provider. This provides me with access to your database and other required information.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the work you have carried out?
I will aim to resolve any issues with you to provide full satisfaction, however if for some reason my work has not matched your expectations, I will provide you with a full refund.