Set Up WooCommerce
I will set up WooCommerce from a clean installation
If you’re installing WooCommerce for the first time, there are a lot of settings and personalisations required.
My Set Up WooCommerce task covers all custom settings including shipping, taxation & payment gateways. I will also ensure your company information is applied in the correct places, your supplied company logo appears on all automated emails and that your store is ready for you to begin adding content.
- Installation & configuration of WooCommerce plugin
- Setup of all shipping rules
- Setup of taxation bands
- Setup of shop categories/sub categories
- Setup & configuration of payment gateways*
* You will need to purchase payment gateway plugins yourself. If you need advice on this, please get in touch.
- Population of products and/or images of products to your store
- Payment gateway plugins – I can advise on this depending on your banking arrangements
- Installation of any additional plugins that extend the functionality of WooCommerce
- WooCommerce general administration
* For any additional items not included, please get in touch for an estimate
You will need to provide me with the following information:
- The website address that you would like WooCommerce installed to.
- Access to the admin area of your website, through a username & password. I recommend creating a temporary account for this, so that you can delete it once I have finished working on your website. This will ensure full security of your website.
- FTP details for your hosting account. If you are not sure what this is, please contact your web hosting provider. This enables me to access the files of your website on your server.
- Access to your web hosting control panel. If you are not sure what this is, contact your web hosting provider. This provides me with access to your database and other required information.
WooCommerce Specific Information
- Your VAT number (where applicable)
- Your company address (for invoices/receipts etc)
- Countries you intend to sell to (or countries you would like to exclude from sales if it’s easier)
- Your shipping fee structure
- The required categories/sub categories for your store
- Payment gateway plugins where applicable
Can you populate my website with products?
Yes, please contact me for an estimate.
How do I take payment on my store?
This depends on your existing business banking arrangements. Contact me for further details.
I need some additional functionality on my store, can you help?
Sure, get in touch and tell me what you need, if an existing plugin doesn’t exist to answer the requirement, we can look at a custom function to achieve what you need.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the work you have carried out?
I will aim to resolve any issues with you to provide full satisfaction, however if for some reason my work has not matched your expectations, I will provide you with a full refund.