WooCommerce Tax Configuration
Get your WooCommerce tax rules set up
It’s important that you understand your obligations for charging the correct tax rates in areas that you sell in.
If you charge VAT, or have other tax responsibilities, your WooCommerce store will need to be configured accordingly.
I will apply the tax settings according to your provided list for all zones that you sell in.
- I will set up tax rates for all applicable zones you sell in
You will need to provide me with the following information:
- A list of the applicable tax rates for all different zones you sell in.
- The website address of your WooCommerce store.
- Access to the admin area of your website, through a username & password. I recommend creating a temporary account for this, so that you can delete it once I have finished working on your website. This will ensure full security of your website.
- FTP details for your hosting account. If you are not sure what this is, please contact your web hosting provider. This enables me to access the files of your website on your server.
- Access to your web hosting control panel. If you are not sure what this is, contact your web hosting provider. This provides me with access to your database and other required information.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the work you have carried out?
I will aim to resolve any issues with you to provide full satisfaction, however if for some reason my work has not matched your expectations, I will provide you with a full refund.
I'm not sure what tax I should be applying in all areas I sell in, can you help?
As this relates to the running of your company, I cannot offer advice on what you should be charging. If you are selling outside of your home country, the relevant tax authorities in those countries will be able to assist.