WordPress Health Check
Get a detailed report on your websites health and recommendations for improvements
Website standards and conventions are changing all the time, and it’s important to check that your website is performing to its full potential, loads quickly and allows correct search engine indexing.
My WordPress Health Check task provides a detailed report of your website’s current status, speed, structure and search friendliness.
Your report will outline any areas of concern with recommendations for changes that will improve your WordPress website along with a convenient estimate for correcting any issues identified.
- Check your theme, plugins and WordPress core files are up to date
- Check loading speed and optimisation of images and files
- Check SEO elements and page structure
- Check website security
- Provide a detailed report containing stats and recommendations
You will need to provide me with the following information:
- The website address that you would like me to take a look at.
- Access to the admin area of your website, through a username & password. I recommend creating a temporary account for this, so that you can delete it once I have finished working on your website. This will ensure full security of your website.
- FTP details for your hosting account. If you are not sure what this is, please contact your web hosting provider. This enables me to access the files of your website on your server.
- Access to your web hosting control panel. If you are not sure what this is, contact your web hosting provider. This provides me with access to your database and other required information.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the work you have carried out?
I will aim to resolve any issues with you to provide full satisfaction, however if for some reason my work has not matched your expectations, I will provide you with a full refund.